dp4 Font Viewer
dp4 Font Viewer for Windows - a fast, small and installation free utility for showing all TTF fonts of a given folder, without installation. High quality display of all fonts by use of our own truetype render engine.
Filtering by truetype parameters possible - font spacing type, family, weight and width classes. Display of Unicodes and key codes. Basic font management functions and print function for single fonts and the complete font list.
- displays all TrueType fonts in any folder
- has its own TrueType render engine with 256 subpixel anti-alias
- filters for font type / class / width / weight
- choose between ASCII or glyph display, it is possible to enter your own text
- shows unicodes and keys
- simple management functions - install, delete, display font information
- multi language executable - german and english
- list sub folders
- print function for single font and for complete font list
- no installation required, very small program.
A fully functional, freeware OpenType font editor/designer.
Design, edit and convert OpenType TrueType (.ttf) and OpenType PostScript (.otf) fonts.
Type lite is free for personal and limited commercial use (you can sell your fonts provided that is not your profession). Please read the license.
- Convert between OpenType TrueType and OpenType PostScript fonts.
- Edit glyphs as TrueType or as standard PostScript curves.
- Create and edit fonts containing up to 65535 glyphs.
- Map glyphs to any of 65536 unicode characters.
- Input OpenType metrics, names and parameters.
- Refer to an easy to read, colour PDF manual.
- Obtain free support and technical assistance.
Convert bitmap images into monochrome vector formats. A freeware utility based on Peter Selinger's 'Potrace'.
Combine with Type 2.2 to create fonts from scanned images of signatures, handwriting or graphics.
- Output in PS, EPS, SVG or GFS formats.
- Output GFS font files for CR8 Type in TrueType or PostScript (NEW) format.
- Crop selection.
- Select output colour.
- Input Potrace tracing parameters.
BabelMap is a free character map application for Windows that allows you to browse through the entire Unicode character repertoire of over 128,000 characters, or search for a particular character by name or by code point. Characters can then be copied to the clipboard for use in any Unicode-aware application. It also provides many useful features and special utilities. BabelMap supports the most recent version of the Unicode Standard, currently Unicode 9.0 (released June 2016).
NexusFont is a font manager for Windows. If you have many fonts and you need to choose fonts you want, this program is for you. You can compare many fonts at once. And there are useful functions to manage font files.
- View TrueT ype Fonts: view installed fonts, fonts in folders (not installed).
- Install/Uninstall fonts: install fonts into system or uninstall fonts from system.
- Find Duplicate Fonts: find duplicate fonts in folders and delete unnecessary font files.
- Print: print fonts list with user defined sample text.
- Export as Image: export font list as an image with user defined sample text.
- AntiAliasing: supports antialiasing for designers.
- Rename: Rename font files with their font name.
- Copy/Move/Delete: manages font files.
- Favorite Fonts: manages fonts by favorite groups.
FontRenamer is a simple tool, that renames truetype font files (.ttf) to the real name of the typefaces. Simply select a folder of font files and click the Rename button. The program will display a list of the original file name and the renamed name and also offer an option to undo the operation.
Lipikar is a simple but unique desktop authoring tool for Windows™ bitmap (ANSI/ASCII) fonts. It is independent of languages or keyboards and can be used to create short passages of text quickly in any language without any keystroke.
Font test is a very simple program. It helps to decide what font(s) to use. It is only intended to show given text or range of characters using given fonts.
You may choose all installed or just some selected fonts to use. After text is shown it can be copy-pasted into eg. MS Word or other rich text application.
Font Install & Backup
Font Install & Backup is a usefull program to designers and people that need to format their computer.. this program will backup all their fonts and after mass install them all with 3 clicks!
Character Map Pro
Character Map Pro 1.81 (last freeware version) is a character map program that allows you to view all characters of a selected font from 0 to 255. You can view individual
characters, or font names on a separate window of any size, or view them on the clipboard. It allows you to add bold and italic style for any font, or find any font quickly by typing first letters
of the font name in the font search box.
Screenshot | Download
Extended Character Map
Extended Character Map 1.41 (last freeware version) is like the Windows Character Map utility but uses much bigger, easier-to-see characters. The utility is especially useful for viewing the pictures in a symbol or Dingbat font.
Characters can be seen up to 100pt size. No more squinting at Webding characters trying to figure out "is that a race car or a textile factory?". The keystroke name is displayed in the program's status bar. The Decimal/Hex/Oct/Binary values are
also displayed. Additionally, you can view the fonts with one or more attributes selected (Bold, Italic, Underline, Strikeout). Using ExtendedCharacterMap, any character or series of characters can be quickly copied to the clipboard.
Screenshot | Download
Preview the fonts you just downloaded/got on CD, without spending too much precious time!
With FontViewer you can say goodbye to long hours spent evaluating your brand new collection of fonts! Preview the font files contained in a directory and install
only the ones you really like, without having to manually open each .ttf file!
Free Font Renamer
Batch Font Renamer. Give each font a name that speaks for itself with one click! Got a font collection? Got a collection, but no order in it? Start by giving font files the names corresponding to the full font names. For example, you can rename MLON_I.TTF to Milion Italic.ttf. This name speaks for itself, it is simple and clear.
X-Fonter 4.6 (last freeware version) is a user friendly Font Viewer, Font Manager and 3D Graphic creator. It also allows you to make nice 3D Graphics that you can use for your webpages, emails and much more...
- Browse through and preview any installed fonts
- Browse through and preview any not-installed fonts
- Install or uninstall any TrueType Fonts
- Search for fonts on any drive/directory
- Network support included
- Font Filtering by Font Family, Codepages and Font Style
- Adjustable Colors, Styles and Sizes
- View Fonts in 3D mode
- Character map (ASCII and Unicode)
- Basic Image editor built in (with cropping)
- JPG output supported for 3D graphics
- and more...
Download (last freeware version)
Free&Easy Font Viewer
Have you got lots of fonts to choose from? Do you get annoyed every time you pick a font for a fancy birthday card or a web page logo because all the
software you have is only capable of showing one font at a time? Help is at hand. Free&Easy Font Viewer gives you the opportunity to view all your installed fonts simultaneously.
This tool definitely lives up to its name: it is both free and easy. Free&Easy Font Viewer shows you all the installed fonts (that is, those that are in the Fonts
folder in your Control Panel) in one window. You can scale the fonts up and down and check out how they look in different font styles (bold, italic, underline, strike through).
Protaxis BestFonts 1.1 (last freeware version) is an small freeware utility that help you to preview installed fonts, organize fonts in font groups, send font files on e-mail, pack fonts in zip archive.
This utility is very useful if you wish to choose which font apply for text. Suppose you want to make a web banner, and wrote some advertising information on it. Of course, you want to select a good font for this text, so with Protaxis BestFonts you can select more than one font at once, make a font group for best fonts you found, and select font from this group. This is much more faster then in any other software.
Unique feature of this software is font actions. You just select fonts from installed fonts list, and then you can mail or save font files with just one click. You don't need to manually search for font files. With built-in zip archive support, you can zip font files before this actions. Also, you always see total size of font files you select.
Screenshot | Local Download (154 kB)
Opcion Font Viewer
For viewing fonts, seeing how they would appear applied to your name/logo/tagline, and keeping track of which fonts best suit the job is the purpose of Opcion Font Viewer. Opcion allows you to view both installed and uninstalled fonts individualy or many at a time.
CharMap utility with re-sizeable character display and zoom viewer. This utility enhances the default CharMap program that ships with Microsoft Windows. Features re-sizeable window and zoom panel to make viewing characters easier on the eyes.