|Safarp is a small and fast alternative to the Add or Remove Programs Control Panel applet of Windows 2000/XP. It displays a list of the installed programs and allows one to uninstall / repair them.
Additional features are:
- Search function
- Obsolete list entries removal
- Export program list to a file (HTML, RTF, CSV...)
- New report templates can be written to export to other file formats
- Accessibility via the Control Panel (optional)
- Option to hide the Windows hotfixes
- Standard Windows interface (no fancy UI that slows down the program)
The Fast mode is enabled by default. In that mode, only information that is easily accessible is loaded. As a result, the loading time is really short, but some information (such as the program size, frequency of use, etc.) is missing. Fortunately, the critical data (the program name and how to uninstall it) is always provided and will be sufficient in most cases.