Startup Delayer allows you to setup how many seconds after Windows has started, to load each program.
Vista4Experts is kind of a treat for computer experts who don't want security center notifications, User Account Control dialogs, automatic Windows Defender scannings, automatic update installations (which cause you to reboot your system if you don't react quickly enough). People who want MSDN (or google) set
as default search engine in the Internet Explorer search bar, who want the start menu power button to shut down the system instead of hibernating it, etc. These and many more fixes are included in Vista4Experts. All of these changes can be discarded, enabled or reversed. Vista4Experts is the first expert utility of its kind and works on every platform.
System Explorer is free, awards winning software for exploration and management of System Internals. This small software includes many usefull tools which help you Keep Your System Under Control. With System Explorer You get also fast access to File Database which help you to determine unwanted processes or threats. System Explorer is translated into 29 languages and is available for download in installer and portable version.
Windows Inspection Tool Set
The Windows Inspection Tool Set (WiTS) slices a Windows system in multiple ways, providing you with flexible, cross-linked, filtered views into a Windows system. View operating system information, processes, services, users, network interfaces and connections, file shares, printers and more. Get notified of system resource status and events such as new network connections, process starts, service status and other system events.
Memory Monitor shows the state of memory available to Windows. The monitor window shows the physical, virtual (swap file) and total memory values, along with a usage graph, making it easy to visualise the memory load.
- Manage programs that load on Windows startup using built-in Autostart Manager, capable of controling current user and all users registry startup lists
- Open and close CD Drives (CD-ROM and CD-RW) with just one click using OneTouch technology or from TaskTray icon menu
- Switch to any resolution and color depth (256 colors, 16 bit or 32 bit color) supported by your graphics card with maximum refresh rate available for each resolution. SmartResolution(tm) technology allows doing this with just one click!
- Power off monitor or set the low power mode
- Reboot or shutdown (forced or safe shutdown possible), hibernate or go to sleep mode with just one click
- Search the web's top ranking search engines right from AbsoluteControl menu
- Check for AboluteControl updates automatically...
Push the Freakin' Button 1.06.4 (last freeware version)
Push the Freakin' Button (or PTFB for short) is a button pressing utility. PTFB runs in the background - usually its only on-screen presence is a mouse-shaped task bar icon. When a dialog causes irritation, you simply tell PTFB which button should be pressed, and it will handle the dialog in future.
By default, PTFB is cautious - a dialog has to be a perfect match for its hitlist entry before any buttons will be pressed. But it can be set to be less strict, allowing a range of similar dialogs to be handled from one hitlist entry. Main Features: Simple drag-drop interface for adding buttons to the
"hit-list". Buttons will only be pressed once per appearance - no pressing frenzy if button does not dismiss the dialog. Task bar icon for easy access and notification of impending button press. Configurable press delay and three methods of identifying potential targets.
Screenshot | Download
Ever wondered which program has a particular file or directory open? Now you can find out. Process Explorer shows you information about which handles and DLLs processes have opened or loaded.
The Process Explorer display consists of two sub-windows. The top always shows a list of the currently active processes, including the names of their owning accounts, whereas the information displayed in the bottom window depends on the mode that Process Explorer is in: if it is in handle mode you’ll see the handles that the process selected in the top window has opened; if Process Explorer is in DLL mode you’ll see the DLLs and memory-mapped files that the process has loaded. Process Explorer also has a powerful search capability that will quickly show you which processes have particular handles opened or DLLs loaded.
The unique capabilities of Process Explorer make it useful for tracking down DLL-version problems or handle leaks, and provide insight into the way Windows and applications work.
Faber Toys is a system utility, mainly developed for power users who want to know what's going on in their Personal Computer. It may also be used by programmers as a tool for tracking their applications.
The goal is to create an application running on most PC configurations (see system requirements), that use an FPL (Fast Property Load) technology to speed up the recovery of information on slow computers.
- List of all running processes.
- List of all modules loaded by a process.
- For each process are displayed the command line, PID, memory, number of threads, priority, version, description, Parent process.
- For each module are displayed the date, size, ActiveX status, version, description.
- Show details (Icon, Full Path, Description, if Running, Modified date) of every program launched at system startup.
- Simple info (Date, Size, ActiveX status, Version, Description)
- PE analysis
- Image Info
- Function Exported (decorated / undecorated)
- Imported Modules
- Function imported by others modules
- History of recent files
- List all System Alias with related Icon, Path, Description, Working Directory, Modified Date.
- Invalid Aliases are shown in red
- Unuseful Aliases are grayed
- Hierarchically view of all existing windows.
Send To Toys
Send To Toys is an enhancement of the Send To system menu:
- 'Add to Send To menu' and 'Remove from Send To menu' allow you to personalize the Send To system menu for drives, folders, and programs.
- Send To 'Clipboard (as name)' copies the name of the file or files to the clipboard. Hold down the CTRL key to change the settings for this extension.
- Send To 'Command Prompt' opens a DOS console window, setting the current directory to the selected folder.
- Send To 'Favorites' adds a shortcut to your Favorites list. Hold down the CTRL key for the Add Favorites system dialog.
- Send To 'Folder...' sends a file or files to another folder, you will be shown a dialog box that lets you choose where the files should be copied. To move the files press and hold down the SHIFT key. The creation of a new folder is not supported on Windows 95, 98, and NT.
- Send To 'Run...' sends a file or files to the Run command dialog.
The Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder is a freeware utility that retrieves your Product Key (cd key) used to install windows from your registry. It also has a community-updated configuration file that retrieves product keys for many other applications. Another feature is the ability to retrieve product keys from unbootable Windows installations.
<<< Back | Next page >>>
» DVD backup
File & Disk Management
» Cleanup Tools
» Data Recovery
» Disk Tools
» File Managers
» File Renaming
» File Searching
» File Splitting
» Misc. Utilities
Optimizers & Diagnostics
Security & Encryption
Text Editors & Tools