|Secure Data Organizer is a free, professional grade password management program to securely organize and store your sensitive information.
With Secure Data Organizer you can:
- Securely store and organize and your usernames, passwords and other personal data
- Create website associations so your personal data appears when a specified website is detected in your web browser
- Drag and drop personal data (such as a login or password) to a web browser field, eliminating the need to type in or remember your information
- Measure your password strength using the password strength meter
- Generate strong passwords using the built-in password generator
- Instantly search all of your encrypted data
- Export your Secure Data Records to a mobile device or PDA so you can access them on-the-go
- Export/Import your Secure Data Records so that you can access them at a separate location, for example, at the office.
Aside from doing everything that typical password managers do (store passwords in an encrypted format in a central location), the standout features for Secure Data Organizer are:
- Integration with Internet Explorer 6, Internet Explorer 7, and Firefox.
- Open, published, and community-accepted encryption techniques
- Mobile version to access Secure Data Records on the go (Pocket PC and Smartphone)
- Import/Export to another location (e.g., the office)
- Advanced search capability, including search in encrypted data
- Open file format (XML)
- Highly polished and customizable User Interface
- Supports multiple users under one Windows XP login (e.g., for family use)
- Built-in customizable password generator
- Runs on Windows XP and Windows Vista, as well as on both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms
- Currently in testing at Microsoft for 'Works on Windows Vista' compliance
- Of course, no ads, no spyware, or anything along those lines!