A Notepad-like program and folder management program, especially useful for managing heavily used folders in a business network setting.
Kulak Commander (KC) is win32 text mode (console) commander for Windows 9x/NT/2000/XP. KC is a clone of the well-known Norton Commander by Symantec. It is no 100% exact clone of this tool. KC adds man new features and special keyboard shortcuts which allow user to navigate as far as possible.
Explorer++ is a file browser/manager for Windows XP and above. Fast, and light in terms of resources, it includes most of the features present in Windows Explorer, as well as many new ones.
Gekko Manager is a freeware file manager and FTP client for Windows. It is like Windows Explorer, but can do much more, for example;
access FTP servers, pack and unpack ZIP files, save log file. It has grateful interface with two fixed windows side by side and many useful options. Gekko Manager makes work really easier.
Unreal Commander - unreal file manager.
- Two-panel interface,
- Extended search of files,
- Multi-rename tool,
- Dirs synchronization,
- FTP client,
- Support of archives ZIP, RAR, ACE, CAB, JAR, TAR, LHA;
- Directory tabs,
- Support of LS-plug-ins and WCX-plug-ins,
- Adjustment of fonts for all elements of the interface,
- Function of quick viewing (at use of LS-plug-ins),
- Support Drag and Drop at work with other applications,
- History and Hotlist buttons,
- Work with a network environment,
- Color categories of files...
FolderViewer is all about collaborative computing it collaborates with MS Explorer, the Windows Namespace, the MS Internet Explorer, Google Desktop Search and last but not least you, the user.
It will help you to list, print, (un)pack, rename, search, distribute and convert and edit files and images. The files are presented on screen according to different Views. There are already 50 different Views implemented in the program, but you can design as many as you want and save them to disc. All nearly 110 file properties (i.e. Author) and derived properties (i.e. Week number) can be used to Group, Filter, Sort or Search on.
The Folder content or search results can be saved or exported to CSV, Excel, XML or HTML files for example to publish your MS Word documents to a local Intranet. (Un)Pack files and send them using your default mail client, complete with an attached report of all the included files and their properties. Multi process and convert images to different formats with just a few mouse clicks.
Create new folders using the New Folder Wizard based on (company) rules. Rename tags of MP3 files using the MP3 Batch processing tool. Organize your photos using the FolderCommander (press F12) tool which displays your image files in two panels using details or thumbnails.
You can print file lists, edit, preview and organize all kind of files like: MS Office documents, Media files and Photo´s: Using the EXIF/IPTC batch editor, IPTC-data to XML converter, syntax based File Editor, HexEditor, MP3 player, MP3-tag editor, Slideshow-, and Image Editor (where you can add sounds and annotations to images to use in a Slideshow).
Finally, after installing FolderViewer a MS Explorer add-in is also installed on your computer. This tool offers you Folder content, Tree-structure and Contact Sheet printing functionality from within the MS Explorer. There are many other features not mentioned here. Just explore the program and press F1 to get to this Help-file when needed.
This handy utility allows you to manage context menus items of file objects displayed in a file manager, such as Windows Explorer or any other application that supports shell's application programming interface. It's a very simple way to make your often used file actions quickly accessible.
Fast Explorer supports both static and dynamic menu items and even more.
With Fast Explorer you can create new menu items, submenus, dividers, specify menu bitmaps and hint text, and manage existing menu items added by other programs.
For an ultimate control over dynamic menu items added from within Fast Explorer you can define your own look & feel using the custom-drawing feature.
Local Download (557 kB)
FmEdit98 2.0 (last freeware version).
Say goodbye to Windows Explorer, when you start using FmEdit98 you will never have the need to use explorer again.
Fully functional File Manager with all of Windows explorer options PLUS a DUAL File Manager
View / Edit / Print - large ASCII files, limited only by the amount of RAM on your PC
View / Print - BMP, GIF, ANIMATED GIF's, JPG, JPEG and PNG image files
View / Edit / Print - large html files, also includes formatted printing of the html document, text search and copy to clipboard
View / Edit / Print - rich text format files, and create new rtf files
View, add to, extract from, delete from or create a self extracting exe file from a zip file, and create new zip files
Instant access to configuration files, regedit, win.ini, autoexec.bat etc.
Clipboard viewer, pop up calander plus a calculator on the toolbar for easy access.
ExplorerXP is a very fast, small, compact and innovative FREEWARE (for non - commercial use) file manager for Windows 2000/XP. It allows you to view, edit, copy, move, rename and delete files and folders within a drag-and-drop interface.
Features - Tabbed interface, folder size information, real size of compressed files and folders, merge and Split tools, wildcard selections, advanced copy/move.
Abracadabra is multipurpose utility for view and edit text and graphic files.
Abracadabra has the following features:
- new interface;
- quick navigation in both files and catalogues (one left/right mouse click performs all necessary functions);
- the files box is always present 'under a hand';
- view and edit text and RTF files (including files larger than 64kb);
- convert text from Windows to DOS- format and vice versa;
- convenient viewing of graphic files of the following formats: BMP, JPG, WMF, EMF, PCX, TGA, DIB, RLE, ICO;
- save images in BMP or JPG format;
- zoom in/out and movement of images on screen (all this is done with the mouse, without using rulers and buttons);
- set any image as tiled or centered desktop wallpaper;
- slideshow mode;
- copy image in clipboard;
- support of standard file opperations: copy, move, rename, delete, open document in associated program;
- local files navigation (forward/back/history functions);
- desktop functions and HYPERIMAGE files using.
Clone of Norton Commander with the look and feel of Windows Explorer.
- Most features of the orginal Norton Commander like copy, move, delete and dual pane views.
- Look and feel of Windows Explorer.
- Drag and drop support.
- Multi threaded file management by using shell API for most operations.
- Changes to file and folders from another programs will immediately te reflected in the views of Pablo Commander.
- Context menus just like Explorer.
- Compare to contents of two folder.
- Intergrated FTP client (including FTP to FTP).
JExplorer is a dual-panel type file manager and web-browser as well. It is similar to widely used Norton Commander, WinNC, or Windows Commander. It provides many advanced features such as compressor/decompressor, FTP file transfer, POP3 mail/SPAM mail monitor, MAPI mail sender, directory comparator, and Dial-up Networking (DUN) interface.
» DVD backup
File & Disk Management
» Cleanup Tools
» Data Recovery
» Disk Tools
» File Managers
» File Renaming
» File Searching
» File Splitting
» Misc. Utilities
Optimizers & Diagnostics
Security & Encryption
Text Editors & Tools