Free Window Sweeper
Free Window Sweeper is a free privacy tool for cleaning up the history of your activities on a computer. With simply one click, Free Window Sweeper allows you to remove Internet and computer traces, browser history, cookies, index.dat files, typed URLs and more. It also offers support for many 3rd party applications, and can clean custom file, folder or registry locations. It also has a cookie keeper and secure deletion method.
CyberShredder is a quick, safe and handy utility that lets you erase confidential files from your computer permanently. Normal file deletion
will remove a file's directory entry and allocation table information. The actual disk clusters that contained the file's data remains intact on your hard disk and
can be recovered later. CyberShredder overwrites the space occupied from a file with random data and erases the file, so an unerase utility will never be able to recover it.
We recommend that you learn how to use the program by testing its behaviour with some test data first.
Find Duplicates was written to allow you to control your disk space usage by discovering files that are duplicated and, should you so wish, deleting one or more of these duplicates. There are many ways in which duplicate files can be deposited on your hard disk, for example programs which
don't check to see if you have a particular DLL installed and install their own private copy in any case, or other programs that install a DLL in your \Windows directory when it is already in /Windows/System32
UnClean (short for Uninstall Cleanly) provides full and clear access to all available uninstall information from the Registry, and does so for any of the six
current Windows platforms. It also lets you delete an uninstall entry if you discover that it is no longer valid. And of course it lets you remove, change, or
repair programs in the same way the built-in Add/Remove Programs does. The install utility for any Windows application should put the uninstall command
for that application into the Registry. Modern install utilities add quite a bit more - the expected size of the installation, install date, publisher's name, URL for
tech support, and so on. Unfortunately, the Add/Remove Programs applet for NT4, Win95, Win98, and WinME ignores all this information, showing nothing but
a simple list of programs that can be uninstalled. Windows 2000 and XP have an updated Add/Remove Programs applet that provides access to this new
information, but it's sluggish and awkward. Besides uninstalling programs, you can use UnClean to study detailed information about each uninstall entry in
the Registry. Windows 2000 and XP provide some additional data on installed programs that may be useful. UnClean will help you find defective entries, and
help you decide just what to uninstall. And it allows creation of a permanent record, in print or file, of the entire list or of any entry's details.
Screenshot | Download
CM DiskCleaner 2.1.7 (last freeware version) is an application designed to find garbage on your computer. Every computer in use is filled with unnecessary files and registry entries over time.
CM DiskCleaner has a unique Registry Cleaner and a Disk Cleaner to help you find this garbage. The Registry Cleaner resolves problems and is the best of it's kind. No difficult choices
or settings to select. Created based on our own experience and it resolves a lot of computer problems every day. Designed for both technical and non-technical users.
Local Download (6333 kB)
Dedaulus System Cleaner
Dedaulus System Cleaner (DSC) is the small utility, not needed to install, that helps you to clean your PC from various garbage.
DSC allows to clean temp folders and cache/history/cookies of Web browsers (Internet Explorer, Opera, Firefox). DSC also allows to organize search of temporary files of other programs, using special masks
(you can edit them at own discretion), search of bad shortcuts, search of empty folders, search of duplicates, and search of registry errors.
Local Download (541 kB)
DCleaner is a freeware system cleaner and optimizer that cleans up unused temporary files and recent file lists from your computer. While doing this it improves overall performance and reliability for your pc while
gaining your precious hard-disk space back that has been lost overtime. DCleaner efficiently erases tracks left behind from Windows, Internet Explorer, and from a wide variety of Third Party Applications. While DCleaner does one thing, you gain two!
Is your system slower and less efficient than it was before?
YooApplications presents Sweepi, a free tool that will help you solve this problem and protect your privacy. Windows automatically files great
amounts of data on your hard drive that document your work and your usage of the internet. In time this data gets to be so large that it influences
the efficiency of your system. Additionally, this data can be used by spyware programs to document your internet history and to accede to your
personal data. Sweepi will help you find the unnecessary data quickly and safely destroy it.
CCleaner (Crap Cleaner) is a system optimization tool. That removes unused and temporary files from your system - allowing it to run faster, more efficiently and giving you more hard disk space. The best part is that it's fast! (normally taking less that a second to run) and Free.
Clean It 1.03 (last freeware version) is a simple, easy to use application that is designed to remove temporary Internet and System files from your computer. No installation is necessary. You can launch the program from any folder using the run command or by placing a shortcut on your desktop.
With Disk Cleaner you can easily clean up disk space that is now used by temporary files like those in the system temporary folder, the Internet Explorer Cache and Cookies folder, and the Recycle Bin.
A small utility to find and eliminate the junk files from your system.
- Runs entierly from the tray menu now.
- Global option to delete files to recycle-bin. You may override this option for any directory that you select under the Clean Directories section.
- Option to prompt to Exit Messcleaner after performing scheduled tasks(check shortcuts and clean directories) whenever Messcleaner runs.
- Option to display total and free space of your system drives when you place the mouse over Messcleaner tray icon.
- Option to start Messcleaner on Windows startup.
- Option to select different tooltips color and for how long to display them.
- Select an unlimited number of directories to clean.
- Option to control how (delete to recycle or permanent) and what (all files or use file masks) to delete when cleanning selected directories under Clean Directories.
- Option to clean directories on startup and/or pre-defined time periods.
- Check the Startmenu and the Desktop for dead shortcuts and empty directories on startup and/or manually.
- Find duplicate files. Scan all the available drives together. Exculde directories and files using masks from the scan.
- Find junk files using the Clean Drive(s). Select drive(s) or specific directories to scan. Scan by last accessed and/or last modified date. Scan by file sizes bigger and/or smaller than a pre-defined value. Scan by file attributes (archive and/or read-only and/or hidden and/or system). Scan by file extension.
- In addition, you may use the above options under the Clean Drive(s) collectivelly (Displays files that their extension AND size AND date AND attributs matches of those specified in the scanning options) or separetly (Displays files that their extension OR size OR date OR attributes matches of those specified in the scanning options).
- On-line help. Place the focus on any control which accepts focus and press the F1 key to view the help topic for that specific control.
- Shutdown, Log Off, Reboot, and exit to MS-DOS quicly from Messcleaner tray menu.
- Multi user is supported. Each user can have his/her personal options.
- Delete, move files or save the scan results as an HTML or formatted text file under the Find Duplicate Files and the Clean Drive(s).
Local Download (434 kB)