|This application will automatically reconnect an internet connection when it disconnects. It will work on any Windows 'Network and Dial-up' connection - Broadband ADSL, dial-up modem, RAS.
- Connect / disconnect to the internet
- Automatically reconnect if your connection drops, with settings to retry every user decided milliseconds
- Saves username + password entered for the connection
- Amount of retry attemps settings
- Able to log connection details to a .txt or .log file: Attempts, date and time, etc.
- Able to start-up when Windows starts
- Automatically connect to internet on start-up of application
- Minimize to system tray when connected
- Timer to set date and time to either: Disconnect at this time, or shutdown PC at this time
- Saves your settings and screen position for next time you open ReConnect
- Animated system tray icon when connecting, and visual colour change for when connected
- Single .exe file is small and fast, and sits discreetly in the system tray, ready to reconnect a disconnected connection.