JLearnItPDA is a multilingual translator for PDA devices (PalmOS and WinCE devices).
This application will help you easily convert your text between several languages.
Translate.Net is free and open source client to many language services available online (translators, monolingual and bilingual dictionaries). 17 services, 25 languages, 1352 translations directions.
Free Medical Spell Checker
The Free Medical Spell Check is a medical terminology spelling reference tool. With the Free Medical Spell Checker you can quickly verify
the proper spelling of medical terms in almost every medical specialty and field. It works just like a medical speller book, however since it is a medical speller
software tool you simply can start typing in the medical term you want to spell check and with every keystroke you will be automatically stepping closer to
the correct medical spelling. With the Free Medical Spell Checker you will be able to spell check medical terminology from a variety of fields and specialties.
Yadabyte Dictionary is the new and state of the art dictionary with unheard of compression, speed and a wonderfully intuitive interface, it is simply the best.
- More definitions and synonyms than any other dictionary. These all stem from an awesome 145,000 + definitions.
- Incredibly small file size : thanks to our bespoke, next generation, text compression techniques. With Yadabyte Dictionary we have compressed nearly 24 megabytes of information into a mere 5 megabytes.
- The Intuitive Tab based interface allows for easy and refined usage.
- Now Yadabyte Dictionary automatically finds any word you have copied to the clipboard or highlighted within the app.
NOTE: This is an American English Dictionary.
Local Download (5628 kB)
Dictionary 2000 4.1 (last freeware version).
A freeware Translating Dictionary! You can translate between any of the 11 supported languages. Supported languages include English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Polish, Swedish, Norwegian...
Language Reader takes advantage of existing speech technologies, provides a richer on-screen reading experience with multilingual voices enabled.
Supported voices are English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Japanese, Korean.
You can select text using your mouse, and hear the selected text being read by pressing a key on your keyboard.
- Read text (word, phrase, sentence, paragraph, document) using Microsoft Text-To-Speech technology.
- Provide a richer on-screen reading experience with multilingual voices enabled.
- Supported languages/voices: American English, British English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Japanese, and Korean.
- Interface language: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch.
- Supported document formats: Adobe Acrobat (PDF), Microsoft Word (doc, rtf), Microsoft Excel (xls), Microsoft PowerPoint (ppt), HTML (htm, html, shtml), Text (txt).
- Cartoon characters, Merlin, Robby, Peedy, and Genie, who serve you as Assistant powered by Microsoft Agent technology.
- Easy-to-use built-in editor to edit text to be read aloud.
- Download and install required Microsoft Speech, Avatar components when needed.
Freeware Dictionary/Thesaurus with advanced search features, including wildcard, regular expression, anagram, scrabble and sounds like. Complex relationship searches can be made from each available word type for any given search. Results are formatted and colour-coded; all searchable words hyperlinked in results. Scrabble search can be made from a 209,000 word allowed scrabble words list with scores.
GlobalSpellChecker is a tool for checking spelling or meaning of words from any application using Microsoft Word. It displays the meaning or spelling
suggestion in a non-disturbing way so that you do not have to shift from the application you are working. You can copy the word to be checked to Clipboard by
pressing Ctrl+C and invoke GlobalSpellChecker using hotkey Ctrl+Alt+S. Unlike other programs in this category, GlobalSpellchecker is loaded in memory only when called and exits after spelling check is complete.
Free multilanguage dictionary with 31 dictionaries and over 2.500.000 words. This program does not include dictionary databases. If you want to download databases, go to http://www.free-soft.ro. You can also download the entire dictionary (62 MB).
Home & Education
Calendars & Planners
Food & Beverage
Health & Nutrition
Kids & Parenting
Religion & Spirituality